Monday, October 25, 2010

UGH!

There was no school today for students but not so for teachers and staff. Therefore my wife and I did some child care for the day. I took my three grandsons to the pool. They were hanging around the steps into the pool when an older gentleman (surely older than me) started down the steps. "I'm just going to sneak by the kids," he said. I replied, "Don't 'sneak,' hold your head up high as you enter." "Not easy for a conservative to do," he pouted, "but it looks like next year will be different."

Give me a break! What's wrong with the people of this country? Is politics the only thing they breathe and eat? God help us all. God help us to have a sense of humor, whatever our politics. God help us to take ourselves a little less seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment